Sunday, April 15, 2018

TGIF.....TGISat.....TGISun......

TGIF.....
By the end of the week.....my brain was fried.  The roll out of the training for the new system at work will be ongoing through the next few months.  My team members started rolling into town on Sunday.  Monday morning, we hit the ground running and by Friday afternoon......we were pretty much into overload.

Before my team arrived in town, I had told them I like the snack size cereal boxes. The kind served at the breakfast bar at the hotel they were residing at for the week.  I like them as a sweet treat, they are great for portion control and not too high in WW points.

It was clear they heard my "suggestion" regarding the cereal......by the end of the week here is what I had accumulated.........



I will be thinking of my underwriters through the next month or so whenever I reach for one of these boxes.

Best parts of the week:
- having my whole team in a room together - since my underwriters work remotely it was so worth them flying in for the week
-a team dinner at Mellow Mushroom
-heading home Friday night !!! LOL

TGISat.....

Waking up Saturday and not having to get in the car......is a slice of heaven !!!! Not having to wait for that first cup of coffee, opening the windows on the porch and showering when I wanted to vs squeezing it in during the first few minutes when I walk in the door at night. All cooking done for the week!

And I finishing my 4 week binge watch of the 6 seasons of Downton Abbey.  I am going to try and stay away from some of these series for a few weeks ......at least. I have binge watched The Crown, Frankie and Gracie and now Downton.....I might have picked up a British accent in the last month.....LOL.


TGISun.......

I was up early.  I had ordered some Capri's online and tried them on....too bad they have to go back.....too big!! I finished my Sunday paperwork, took care of the bills coming due and organized some things.  The best part was I did it all at my own pace!!!!  I think once I finish this entry......it's time for a nap!!

The bottom line:
Monday through Friday can be exhausting.......by the time Saturday rolls around......I can't move.....so tired....worn out.....and energy level on zero......by Sunday.....I can start to move and function and catch up.....energy level maybe 3.....

It's a life of Groundhog Day......Monday through Friday is constant and hectic........Saturday and Sunday is catch up from the week.....

NOT TGIMon......

Tomorrow begins the catch up due to last week's training and practicing on the new system.  Then it's time to cover for another team rolling into training.....running on two systems (old and new).......and of course month end is almost here and in my business that means "a little stress"......"a lot of stress".....

And on I go.........

See you next week.....











No comments:

Post a Comment