Sunday, September 20, 2020

Simple Pleasures

This week, I could feel the start of fall in the air.

The last few days the weather has been amazing.

A cool breeze and lower temps.

The sliders and door to the porch left open.

Porch windows wide open.

Fresh air finally in the house.

Doors slamming shut due to the draft through the house.

I am sure Indian Summer will surface in the next few weeks but no more 90 plus degree days.

Another good thing this week was a few rainy days and thunder storms. 

I love the sounds that kind of weather provides.

Add to the “little thing list”,  a desk chair,

I have been working at my kitchen table for the last six months.

Laptop, two monitors, keyboard, mouse, notepads, etc. and a chair.

But this chair, I can adjust the chair height, arm rests, firm back and a very comfy seat.

I can get up after sitting for a long period of time and my hip doesn’t hurt.

I resisted the temptation to buy a pumpkin, it can wait a few more weeks.

Trying to enjoy the small things while still staying close to home.

See you next week.




No comments:

Post a Comment