Sunday, January 31, 2016

Bra's and I Can Wear Something of My Daughter's !!!!!!

We talk about changes.......looser clothes, a face not as full, not hiding from the camera, moving easier and just feeling better.

Will I ever run a marathon.....nope.

Will I ever love hiking......nope.

But as we say at WW.........it's not just about the numbers on the scale it the whole person.  Improved health, not being sedentary, less med's and on and on.....

OK any guys reading this might want to skip the next section ....it has to do with bra's and boobs....sorry......

Some of the tops I bought last fall are getting loose.  The pants I bought in the fall.....getting loose.....not really...... yet (the fat on my ass and thighs is just trying so hard to hang on to me like a child hanging on to Mommy not wanting her to leave).  But that's OK we don't lose all over our bodies evenly.  Which leads to a new problem.......sagging.  Yes, my boobs are sagging more as I lose weight.  I have always worn bras for comfort.....front hook, stretchy straps, cups that have a lot of give to them.  When I look at recent pictures .....the "ladies" look like they are heading to my waist.  OK they need some support.  I am actually thinking about going for a bra fitting.  I might even get underwires (something I had sworn off....they never fit me right).  At this point in my life bra's should not be a focal point but I guess I spent so long ignoring how I looked out of embarrassment.......now I am looking at improving my look.

In the next few weeks' I will have to figure it out.  No, you will not catch me shopping at Victoria Secret.......even if I wanted to I don't think I fit into their size range.  I will get fitted and then most likely shop online but like the rest of my clothes I might even pick out colors other than black and beige.......so unlike me....at least the old me.........

OK guys you can start reading again.......

The NSV's = Non Scale Victories can be......... passing up a food you love (like cheese).......or taking an extra walk around the office.........or needing new underwear (sorry guys).......

One of my NSV's this week happen by accident.......

Jenn was wearing a pretty pink ring (pink is her signature color).  She wears it on her middle finger since it is too big for her ring finger. I asked her if I could look at it and fooling around I pretended to put it on and you guessed it........IT FIT !!!!!!! In fact, it was loose......I was shocked!!!! It once of those small changes you don't think of that makes you smile.  I think Jenn may hide it now since she saw how much I liked it......LOL......


See you next week.....

No comments:

Post a Comment