Sunday, August 15, 2010

I am starting to hate my t shirts

I am not ready to clothes shop yet !! Some of my clothes are definitely getting big but knowing I am going to continue to lose weight and inches, I would prefer not to have clothes in a variety of sizes. I did pull a blouse out of the back of my closet that got a lot of compliments at work. Maybe it has to do with the fact I usually wear solid colors and this was a print. Maybe it was because it was more form fitting. Or how about it showed off some of efforts from the last 7 months....what a wild thought !!!

Anyway, 2 years ago I bought several tie-dyed t shirts that I loved. I bought several in different colors and in 2 different sizes. My biggest problem now is that even though they now run though the dryer....they swim on me. When I wear them I spend most of my time adjusting them because they slide off my shoulders and down in front. It gets annoying but not enough to reach into my wallet and purchase some new ones. Maybe when I am down another 20 pounds I will be ready to shop. I might even be able to shop in my own closet. I am sure there are some smaller clothes lurking in the dark corners, forgotten and not worn in a long time. OK smaller sizes....come out, come out where ever you are....or I am coming in there after you.....

No comments:

Post a Comment