Saturday, August 11, 2012

You are never to old to set another goal

You are never to old to set another goal or dream another dream. C. S.Lewis

How great is that quote!!!!!

I totally buy into that now that I am older.  While it is true there are things I will never do such as bungee jumping or be a size 6 or own a house by the ocean........

There is still plenty of time to make up new dreams or refine my bucket list. 

There are the obvious things like the weight and healthy eating.....those are givens.  But there are new goals and dreams to be dreamt.

More traveling.
More time with family,
More laughter.
More writing.
More love.
More yes's and less no's.....to the things I want to do.

I want to make sure that during the second part (or second act) of my life I worry less about what others think and not worry about getting the approval of others.

So please if you ask me to do something and I hesitate.....remind me of this blog entry and kick me in the ass if necessary.......remind me that I am not too old to dream.......

PS Goal number 1- I want to do my half marathon in the pool by the end of the year.....now it may be down to the last minute....say maybe December 29th LOL......but it want to do it this year.......there I have said it now I can't back out!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment