Saturday, September 1, 2012

Curlers, A Blow, Dryer, A Curling Iron....and a Partridge In A Pear Tree...

As I continue on my attempts to make it appear that I have a lot of hair I am trying to shake up the preparation process.  Here is what I do:

1.  Shampoo hair
2.  Towel dry hair
3.  Put hair in curlers
4.  Wait about 20 minutes
5.  Use blow dryer on hair while still in curlers
6.  Spray some volumizer on at the base of my hair (sometimes)
7.  Take out the curlers
8.  Brush hair lightly with round brush
9.  Use curling iron
10. Use dry shampoo for more volume (I know I just washed my hair.....it is all about the volume!!!)
11.  Tease hair
12.  Use hair spray lightly
13.  Wait for hair spray to dry
14. Tease hair a little more
15.  More hair spray

I am lucky I make it to work by noon with what I do to my hair.  The sad part is most days I love the finished product but either it falls flat in about 10 minutes or I look like the late Phyllis Diller........I guess I should just accept my hair as it is .....thin and lifeless......but I can't help it.......I  want beautiful full tresses not beautiful full dresses......

No comments:

Post a Comment