Sunday, June 6, 2010

The W's...Weight Watchers and Wicked......

Yesterday was a great day !!!! I went to Weight Watchers and was down again....WOO HOO !!!! Then Jenn and I went to see Wicked in Charlotte. The seat were very comfy and I told Jenn I didn't feel like a stuffed sausage sitting in the seat. She laughed and said I didn't look like a stuffed sausage either....When we left the play there are 2 flights of stairs to the parking lot. You know what I did? I climbed the stairs like everyone else. I held onto the railing and went up from one step to the next. It didn't do my usual one step and stop another step and stop. It felt great and I walked to the car never stopping. WOW !!!! I passed a woman who was doing the one step and stop like I used to, I felt bad for her as I saw others walk around her. That was me just a short time ago. I never want to be there again.

It was one of those perfect days where Jenn and I spent time having some good conversation, I didn't embarrass her by singing the songs from the play during the play and we avoided what could have been a serious accident by less than an inch (not my fault...it was the jackass that cut me off). Anyway, it is good to have one of those really nice days once in a while....as I take control of my life I expect to have a lot more.... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment