Sunday, January 15, 2012

Back To The Gym Again.....

Well.... the Christmas decorations and tree are back in storage. The last Christmas cookie has been pitched. You know what that means.....back to the gym.

Jenn and I went back to the gym. Instead of going in the pool I decided to hit the elliptical. Oh my aching thighs. I plodded along and along and along. When I was done I had to clean down the whole machine. There was sweat everywhere......I looked a mess....then I worked some of the machines and weights. I felt like someone had moved my car while I was in the gym.......I didn't have the same spring in my step.....LOL.....if anything I had to drag myself to the car.

Later in the evening when I went to get up from my chair my legs did not want to cooperate but that is just part of getting back into the swing. It will become easier as I get back into the routine. I have already told my team I will not be around on Tuesday and Thursday nights since those are my week nights at the gym. Along with Saturday and Sunday......so here I go again......the party is over and it is time to get back to work!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment