Sunday, January 22, 2012

Jogging in the Pool

I made it to the gym both days this week-end with Jenn right there to push me. I spent 45 minutes jogging in the pool......nonstop. Talk about cardio, cardio, cardio....

The only problem with the workout........the people who treat the pool at the gym like their private family swim club. They lay on the lounge chairs with their headsets on and ignore their kids who are slashing up a storm. Should I really have to ask a kid to stop splashing 3 times in a few minutes while dad is jamming to some tunes on the pool deck. Can you take a break to tell your kids to knock it off??? Or the parents who sit in the jacuzzi or hot tub and ignore their kids who are jumping off the side of the pool making huge splashes. Give me a break.......

I need a small space in which I can jog......can you please keep your kids under control!!!!

This is a gym not the Happy Acres Country Club.......can I please, please, please get my workout in with out having to dodge swimmies, inner tubes and various other pool toys.......I don't think this is an unreasonable.......

Oh and as far as the couples who take one of the lap lanes to climb all over each other....save on the gym membership and get a room.......

No comments:

Post a Comment