Sunday, January 29, 2012

Running in Water

I did my jogging in the pool today. I wish there was a way to measure my distance. I know I run for 40-45 minutes but am not sure how far I am going. I wish I could have something to look at while I jog......something scenic......or listen to music to pass the time. I try to run not looking at the clock like a game trying to guess how long I have been running. When I feel like I need a break I run backwards back and forth across the pool.....I like the way that feels. The hard part is getting out of the pool and getting back to where gravity kicks in and my knee aches. I love running in the pool and feel like I could run forever. This is no pain in the pool and my endurance in the water is great.

I don't know if my knee will ever be pain free on dry land. My asthma doesn't seem to bother me in the pool. I am still getting in the cardio that I know I need which means it is a win, win, win for me. Yeah!!!!

If they ever have a in the pool marathon them I'm your girl.....where do I sign up??

No comments:

Post a Comment