Sunday, June 10, 2012

The Cover-Up

Like with all other clothes.....I struggle to find things that I like and look good on me.  Bathing suit cover-ups.....not easy to find one I feel comfortable in.  But guess what....I found 2 I like.  One is a leopard print....kind of sheer but will look good over my black bathing suit.  The other one is black (do you see a theme here?).  It is loose and flowy and has no straps.  The second I put it on I loved it.  Jenn gave her approval too.  Then I made my mistake......I tried it on in another color.....hot pink.....talk about looking bad....it accentuated my flaws (of which I have several) and just looked horrendous....LOL.  I looked online hoping I could find one in a navy or grey....not such luck.  I may get another in black.  I also thought about buying one of the other one and then dying it the color I want.  I have never dyed anything so this could be disastrous. 

If I get one decent picture of me in the cover-up where I don't look like I am wearing a tent or look like I am in a giant garbage bag.....I will put it here.  You know how picky I am about having my picture taken so this could be a challenge.......

No comments:

Post a Comment