Saturday, June 16, 2012

Sometimes It's The Little Things

Little things can make or break a day.

I sat out on the front porch with the dog and my IPad this morning.  It was beautiful out.  There was a gentle breeze and the temperature was perfect.  I sat on the rocker enjoying sometime of peace and quiet.  I also know that 2 months from now I will be ready to kill for such wonderful weather......

The other night, I loaded some songs onto my IPod.  I have played them over and over again.  Having my favorite songs at the tips of my fingers is such a treat.

Looking at homes and home decor on Pinterest.  Love it!!! Looking at different decorating options is so much fun.

Having someone with a dry sense of humor make you really laugh.  I love a good laugh!!!!!

Getting in the car at the end of the day to head home from work and feeling good about what I did that day.

Primetime On Demand.......being able to rewatch some of my favorite episodes of shows.  Hard to think of the time when you used to have to wait for summer reruns.

Coming home late and tired to find that there is a great bowl of salad waiting for you!!!

Seeing pictures of  where my friends are during the summer is fun.  I have become very good at living vicariously through my friends....LOL!!!

Having time on the weekend to just kick back and relax.......to not have to make decisions........to just be able to do what I want (kind of).......all day long.

Most of the items on this list are not expensive......but they are the things that made me smile........this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment