Sunday, June 19, 2011

I Like Eating When I Am Hungry...

One of the good things about Jenn getting a job is she keeps me on task....

Instead of getting up in the morning and trying to figure out what I am going to eat that day.....Jenn insists I make my lunch at night. This has worked out well. I make salad at night and have the time to make it correctly and with a variety of options. At night, Jenn and I do not necessarily eat what Bob does. We try for healthier options. And we sure do not eat the quantity he does. Thank God I don't.....I would look like a balloon in the Thanksgiving Day Parade.

So, I am trying to eat when I am hungry and not just because it is a certain time of day. I am starting to like that......I am drinking gobs of water. Any the veggies are flying out of the house. I don't know if it is my imagination or not but I feel like I am losing again....I won't be getting on the scale until this weekend to see how I have been doing. My posts next weekend may or may not let you know if I have been successful.

I have been reading a lot of labels....looking at the ingredients.....checking for sugar, flour, etc... checking protein vs carbs, fat and sugar.

I am hopeful these small changes will have a positive effect.....stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment