Sunday, June 12, 2011

The Oprah Top...The End





I have to tell you something......

it is not often I say I look good or am willing to take pictures.

The day of my nephews wedding was the first time I had put the whole Oprah outfit together. When I had finished my hair and make-up, I got dressed and hoped it would all look the way I had envisioned it.

Guess what?????

I looked fabulous!!! Yes, I said it......I LOOKED FABULOUS!!!! I can't remember the last time I put something on and was that happy with the result. I also think the color due to my time in the sun....(yes I put on some sunscreen!!!) helped.

The overall effect was just what I wanted.

I posed for more family photo's that I have since my own wedding. And I actually like some of them too!!!!

Now I just have to convince my couturier, Kathy, that I need more of these tops in a variety of materials and prints......

HINT HINT Kathy.....

No comments:

Post a Comment