Sunday, April 15, 2012

Atrophy of the What????

This is another one of those entries that I had to think about before I had the nerve to post. Jenn is going to kill me for this one......OK here goes.....

During an annual visit to my gyno we discussed the changes we go through as we age.  She told me what vitamins to take, what things to focus on and gave me two prescriptions.  One was for 10 days of hormones.  One pill a day for 10 days and done.  My Dr. had just been to a convention with as she said the guru of female stuff.....the guru????  Oh well, who am I to argue with the high Guru of the ........you know.

Anyway the other prescription was ....oh here goes....a cream to put off atrophy of the .......Vajayjay.  LOL!!!! I kid you not!!!!!  I have heard of atrophy of a lot of things but not that.  I had to struggle to keep a straight face and not scream with laughter.  My Mother never mentioned this in all of our hours of conversations, no friend has ever uttered the words atrophy and that body part in the same sentence.  Is this something new??? I have to admit I have no used it yet.....I am not quite sure what I need it for.....LOL.

If any of my readers can shed some light on this subject please feel free to share.  Ok that line I said I would never cross.....guess what it is behind me.....LOL....LOL......LMAO!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment