Friday, February 24, 2012

Thank You For The Feedback

Last week I think some of my entries were subconsciously asking for feedback.

I appreciate the fact that some of you commented on my postings. I actually heard from more of you than I expected. That was a nice surprise. Anytime someone takes the time to call, text, e-mail or message me with their thoughts I love it. Since so many of you have such a variety of life experiences your feedback is not only varied but also gives me a lot to think about.

Please keep those cards and letters coming in......knowing that you are reading and are taking the time to share your thoughts with me means a lot. You never know when something you share with me may end up in one of my blog entries. Don't worry.....I will never reveal anything embarrassing about anyone except myself......promise!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment