Sunday, October 17, 2010

Saturday's are GREAT....

I love Saturday.....freedom to do what I want....when I want.....the gym is not as crowded on Saturday afternoon.....the start of a new week on the scales........kind of a fresh start......each week is a new slate.....on it I write my choices from each day.....by then end of the week I judge the week by the choices I have made along the way......sometimes things beyond my control will affect the way the week turns out (I would rather not elaborate on this right now). I try to make good choices but being human sometimes don't.....that doesn't make me a failure.....it just means I am human......years from now when my weight is where I (yes I said I) want it to be, when my eating habits have changed for good (less sugar, less sodium, healthier choices) and my attempts to exercise will have paid a good profit in my overall health and physical fitness.....this road that I have traveled sometimes alone, sometimes with family and friends will show the benefits of my efforts.....I am reaping the rewards already in the way I feel compared to a year ago.....the time from January til now has flown.....I am already planning where I want to head next year.....I have had to re-adjust my goals but my focus remains the same....it's all about me.....

No comments:

Post a Comment