Sunday, October 3, 2010

The Small Things....

Going for a ride in a friends convertible,

downloading a TV theme song from I-Tunes,

putting up the Fall/Halloween decorations,

temp's in the 70's,

sharing a laugh at Weight Watchers,

taking a nap,

finding a coupon for something already on sale,

finding a gift for someone that you think they will really like,

a DVR that is almost empty,

an ice cold glass of water,

weather getting cold enough to need a blanket during the night,

resisting the urge to go and buy more books (I already have more than I could read in a year),

passing by stands selling pumpkins and mums,

finding that one perfect delicious apple,



these are just a few of the small things that I came across this week-end....how lucky am I....

No comments:

Post a Comment