Sunday, October 17, 2010

Working out in the rain....

Thursday, I went to the gym for a water aerobics class. The sky was very dark and I was worried that class would be cancelled. All that was needed was one clap of thunder or lightening bolt and the class would be off. I was in the pool about 5 minutes and here came the rain!!! It came down in buckets and you could hardy see outside. The rain hitting the roof sounded wonderful and watching it come off the roof like a waterfall made being in the pool so much more fun. It rained for most of the class and made me laugh while keeping up with the class. As I was leaving the class, the rain had stopped and there was a beautiful sky with the sun going down. I had a great work out with the added entertainment provided by mother nature. Some days just end better than others..... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment