Sunday, September 25, 2011

Goodby Wachovia

This post has nothing to do with weight, food, exercise or health.....

It has to do with a company I worked for 11 out of the last 13 years. I had my first job in South Carolina lined up before I moved here. It was with Wachovia. Wachovia was a unique company......they really cared about their employees. I made some great friends during my time there. Some are like family to me. Wachovia was mindful of the needs of their staff. Retirement plans, generous PTO and family care time. Jenn was awarded a Wachovia Dependent Scholarship of $4,000 a year for her 4 years as an undergraduate.

Last Saturday as I drove to the gym, I saw the Wachovia signs were gone......the new company signs were up.....

I miss Wachovia and Wachovia blue.....

No comments:

Post a Comment