Sunday, September 25, 2011

Observations Of People

As I walked down the aisle of each flight....I felt like people were looking at me and thinking "I hope she is not sitting next to me". Now that may not have always been the truth but in my mind it was.....

I have to say each person I sat next to did not make me feel uncomfortable.....I was very aware of their space and did not invade it.

Maybe because of the issues I have dealt with I bend over backwards to not hurt peoples feelings.....sometimes at my expense. I am hoping there is a day when I won't be looked at as a person who stands out and even then I hope I look at others with compassion and recognize each of us carries some baggage ....for some of us the baggage is on the inside and for some like me......it is on the outside (it does impact the inside too).....

No comments:

Post a Comment