Monday, September 26, 2011

Not Reading The Obits Anymore

I used to read the obituaries every day. I would look to see what people died from and how old they were. A good day was when everyone was older than me. I hated when I didn't know what the cause of death was.....I am a mess!!!

I have decided not to read the obits anymore. It was too depressing. Why focus on death......I need to focus on life. I have spent too much time worrying about dying......it is time to start living.

When they write my obit.....I want it to talk about my family, friends, that I knew how to live and laugh and love......

If you let it.....life can be depressing......that is not the the path I want to take......I am trying so hard to stay positive and celebrate each day.....I don't need anything that might bring me down.

Give me more comics.......I can always use a good laugh......and it burns calories when I laugh.....that's a win win.....

No comments:

Post a Comment