Sunday, February 20, 2011

Please Don't Let Me Die In The Shower

Everyone at one time or another thinks about when they will take their last breath....

Will it be as an old person surrounded by loved ones? Will it be sudden? Will it drag on?

I think I can handle any of that......

My biggest fear is dying in the shower!!!!!!

The thought of EMS, Police or some other official personnel having to drag my pathetic naked body out of the shower would be enough to kill me if I wasn't already dead. People have said to me that I wouldn't know since I was dead ......but somehow I would know!!!!!

Another incentive for me to keep going on this journey.....at least if I do die in the shower, I won't hear the laughter, jokes or the wise cracks about how I look.

Just in case, I am going to be prepared.....a better looking body is in my future but then again very few people really look good naked.....so what is my plan?

I have 2 choices.....shower in my clothes which doesn't really seem like a good option. So I guess just to be prepared I will choose option 2......I am going to buy the prettiest shower curtain I can find. At least then if I meet my maker while showering.....my exit will be more tolerable as I am wheeled out of the house draped in a beautiful shower curtain........problem solved!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment