Monday, December 6, 2010

A Step From Home....

I was lucky enough to get something I really wanted for my birthday. I was given a stepper with 2 risers. Now on the days I don't go to the gym I can work on steps from home. In the New Year, I plan on doing some type of workout everyday. The stepper will help me achieve that goal.

Up and down, down and up.....I can burn extra calories right in my living room !!!!!!

Why am I not starting now? I am trying to maintain and maybe lose a little throughout the holidays. The next few weeks will be hectic and I don't want to set myself up to fail. The New Year is just a few short weeks away.......

If there is one thing I have learned about myself this year it is I need to mentally prepare for any changes or goals I set out to achieve.

Don't worry....the stepper will not sit idle for long.....like the way I have made the gym a part of my life....so will the stepper.

No comments:

Post a Comment