Saturday, March 10, 2012

And This Is A Relaxing Saturday??

We leave the house at 9:40 for our pedicures. We are both finished by 12:00. While I was getting my pedicure, Jenn went to the Post Office and then to Publix to get us a sandwich to share for lunch ( I was starving since we hadn't had breakfast before we left the house). We eat on the road while we drive to the Village of Sandhills. Jenn goes to NY and Company for some clothes.....I sit in the car and listen to Pandora radio and play with my Iphone. She is in the store about an hour. Then it's off to Victoria's Secrets for more shopping. From there we head to Lowe's but have hard time getting across Two Notch to get in the parking lot. Instead we continue on to Sears so I can get Bob a leaf and grass blower. Once that purchase is made we head to Sams. My gas light goes on so we get gas at Sams first then Jenn goes in for the few items we need. From there we head to Lowe's for a few things we need for the house and a gift card for a friend. Final, stop is Aldi's for some flavored water. We pull back in the driveway at 4:45. We unload our purchases. I pull out the bills and weekly paperwork that needs to be done. Now, it is almost 7:00 and I am finally done with the paperwork. We call and order a pizza and I start working on my blog entries. It is now almost 9:00 and I am back to my blog.I still want to get the ironing done tonight.

Tomorrow, we are going to the gym early, making a quick stop at Publix and then a run through Bed, Bath and Beyond. I have to drop Bob off at 12:30 to meet his friend to go to the USC baseball game. I will then come home and make Weight Watcher Pumpkin Muffins and Taco Soup.

Week-end over......whew......

No comments:

Post a Comment