Saturday, March 24, 2012

Dress It Up

I am trying to change from the girl in the solid shirt and the solid slacks. I have been in a rut as far as clothes go. I have moments like the wedding last year when I break out into a top that has bold colors and prints. So now that it is spring time to try and pick out some tops that not solid black, blue, green and red. Boring....

I always wear solid slacks so the print tops will go with almost anything. I have been searching for tops that are not so loose....more form fitting. I have solid color tank tops so getting something to go over them should be easy. I am going to try to find some sheer tops like the now famous "Oprah" top and enough other tops to not get bored.

I am going to order another bathing suit....OK these I do in solids....royal blue, black and eggplant but I am going to try and get a multi-color cover-up. Did you know bras come in colors other than white, beige and black??? I now have a rose color one and a am going to order one in a navy and maybe pink. Am I walking on the wild side or not????

I am going to get some new night shirts.....I tend to wear them until they have holes in them and are threadbare.....I think at this point in my life I can treat myself to something more than the bare basics.

Shoes......I guess there is something more than crocs and flip flops.....right? It is very difficult for me to find a comfortable shoe. I will keep searching but for now it will be yellow boxes and crocs.....

Any I going crazy......no.....I just feel I am allowed to have a decent wardrobe and not feel guilty about it.....right?? OK then why am I feeling guilty.......time for more therapy......

No comments:

Post a Comment