Sunday, November 6, 2011

Monday Morning At The Gym

I have a few days off from work so I am going to get my week off to the right start.....I will be at the gym at early in the morning. I wish I could get my lazy butt up early each morning and go to the gym before work but I just can't get myself in gear. But at least a few times in the next few weeks I will be able to get those endorphins going early......I haven't decided if I want to get some time in on the elliptical or just get in the pool......either way I can't lose!!!

From the gym I will be running errands.....might as well while I am still on an energy high....LOL.

Then in the afternoon I will hit "the wall".....I am sure there will be some nappage but I will have earned it.

Tuesday....same drill.....I will get to the gym early.

I am so looking forward to the early morning workouts.....no kidding!!!! And an added benefit is that usually after I work out I am not hungry.....talk about a win-win......I am so ready!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment