Monday, November 28, 2011

The I-Phone vs. The Blackberry

I am technologically challenged......up until 2 years ago my cell phone looked like something out of the dark ages. I never sent texts or pictures to anyone. Now, I text all the time (not while driving of course) and do send photo's. During the summer Jenn encouraged me to take the next step......I got an I-phone. Just a few months later I can say "I love my I-Phone". I love the app's, I love being able to search out info while I am away from home and all the other bells and whistles that come with the phone. When I started my new job in August, they gave me a Blackberry. I can access my office e-mails on it. That is as much as I can do on it.....

To think the girl who could barely handle a cell phone now has an I-Phone and a Blackberry in her pocketbook is scary.

The Blackberry goes off each time I get an e-mail. When I am off from work and I hear it vibrate.....in my head I think.....should I read it or ignore it? My solution was to plug it in to recharge in the kitchen so I don't hear it all the time. Just during the time I have been sitting hear writing these blog entries it has vibrated several times. I will probably breakdown and log onto my work laptop to see what is out there in my e-mails. This would probably be a good idea since that would save me time in the morning when I return to work. I would have to spend the first 2-3 hours of my day looking at e-mails.

Another stress reducer......uh no....there it goes again.....

No comments:

Post a Comment