Saturday, April 23, 2011

The Advantage of an Afternoon Workout

I was able to go to the gym Friday at 2:00. This was a real treat!! It wasn't crowded and it was my third time at the gym in 4 days. Jenn went to workout upstairs and I went to the pool. There was someone swimming laps and me in my own section doing my water aerobics. I was in the pool about 30 minutes when the lap swimmer got out of the pool and got in the jacuzzi. I kept exercising. The gentleman who had been swimming laps asked me about my workout and how often I worked out in the pool. I asked him if he swam for time or distance. We talked for about 15 minutes. He was about 35, very handsome, well built and had a very cool tattoo. He was fun to talk to and was a great distraction while I continue to exercise.

Hhhhmmm....maybe I should go to the gym more often on Friday afternoons.....hey I may be old but I am not dead and anyone who reads this and does not admit they have noticed when an individual is attractive.....is lying or not human.....

OK then the reality check......I am old enough to be his very young Mother.....in my mind I might feel 25 but it is clear my body is much older!!!! LOL....I am a mess!!!

And the final blow was when my pool buddy left.....he M'am'd me...he said "It was nice talking to you and have a good afternoon M'am.....LMAO!!! It was as if someone smacked me in the head......LOL.....I think it was Father Time!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment