Sunday, April 3, 2011

So Now I Have To Give Up Pretzels....

I love pretzels.....

especially covered in chocolate......

I know those are a no-no. I love a plain mini size pretzel.....OK no "a" but a handful or serving size which is 20. I also like the cheese flavored ones too!!! After talking to Carol during my training session I now know they have to go.....sigh.....another thing I love bites the dust. Although they are fat free or almost fat free but they are make with white stuff....flour. I asked about wheat pretzels but Carol said no to that too. She asked me if they came from the ground.....I know they didn't......then don't have them.....this no white stuff and only eating things that were around 100 years ago is not easy....

Carol said I could have them occasionally but not everyday.....that is what I have been having as a snack.....oh well....good-by my friend.....join the list of no-no's....the list is getting longer and longer everyday.

Then I asked Carol.....what can I have when I want something crunchy....celery. What about salty? What about sweet? What about sweet and salty?....

Suggestions.....turkey pepperoni, string cheese, celery with low fat dip or salsa...

If it helps me get to where I want to be then I guess it is a good thing.....well good-by pretzels......I will miss you.....go hang out with all the other things I try not to eat any more......and list continues to grow......

No comments:

Post a Comment