Sunday, April 3, 2011

What the hell is going on with my eyelids???

Last week I decided to try something as an experiment.....I made up one half of my face at a time to see if my make-up really made a difference in the way I looked. The answer.....OH MY GOD YES !!!!!

Not that with make-up I would end up on the cover of Vogue but without it I could probably end up on the cover of MAD magazine. Some people are very lucky and can carry off the no make-up look. I used to be able to........but that was a long time ago!!!

While I was doing my goofy half make-up experiment.....I noticed something I hadn't really picked up on before. When I used my make-up brush to apply my eyeshadow.....my eyelid didn't automatically pop back into place......it kind of slowly slid back into place....uuuggghh.

My hair is thinning, I get my face waxed (OK so I can get hair on my face and not on my head????), my boobs are racing to see which one can reach my waist first, my hands have a lot of wrinkles even when I do not spend excessive time in the water and now my eyelids have lost their elasticity....

I am afraid to see what is next.....and I am sure you are all on the edge of your seats wanting to know too.....maybe body parts will start falling off......I promise you will be the first to know....stay tuned!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment