Sunday, July 10, 2011

Iphone Apps....

My daughter talked me into an IPhone......

I am not very good at technical things. After a week, I am still not sure of what I am doing. I have not figured out how to hear with the phone to my ear....how hard should that be?? So until I get that figured out, I have been using my speaker phone. That leads to another problem......I keep trying to put the phone to my ear and have been accidentally hitting the mute button. I had at least 5 conversations this week and had people saying " Donna, Donna I cannot hear you" and there I am yelling into my phone "hello, hello". It took several days of this nonsense to figure out what I was doing wrong. Duh.....

Then I decided to explore apps I can load onto the phone. One is called Calorie Counter. It is a free app. Once it was loaded I decided to see how it worked. What is the first question it asked.......my weight. UGH.....even the phone wants to know my business......so what did I do.......I lied to my phone. Yes, I did say I lied to my phone. Want to know why???? I am afraid I will lose my phone and I don't want the total stranger who finds my phone to know what I weigh. How pathetic is that? I also have a hard time putting in the real number....right now.

Eventually, I will be able to put a number that I am comfortable with but until then.....I am in total denial.....

No comments:

Post a Comment