Monday, January 10, 2011

Friends on the Book Tour

I have more friends who want to come on my book tour. In an entry last week, I mentioned that Jenn and Gigi would be joining me. I had other friends who said what about me??

Diana has offered to be my dresser. She has promised to find me black dresses (my dream dress) and great accessories. Diana you're in !!!!

Mary and Deanna can be my front people. Getting there ahead of time to make sure everything is ready for me. It will also help to know where I have to be and when. They will be like Gayle King is to Oprah.....part of my adventures, there to keep me balanced and rope me in when I need it.

Teresa will also be coming along. She will deal with anyone who is too pushy or gives me a hard time. She has the skills to defuse any tough situations.

Carol would have to come to make sure I am getting my workouts in....

So far that's the list....

If you want to join the entourage just let me know.....I want fun people to join me on this trip.

Any time now you can shake me and say "Donna, you need to be realistic." You know what....I know it sounds like a far fetched dream but that OK....nothing happens unless there is a dream.....someone famous said that but for the life of me I can't think of who it is.....

See.... I need someone who knows that kind of info.....who ever gets the answer Correct can come on the book tour.....

Kathy, Debbie, Debra....name your job....I want you all there too!!!!

It's my dream.....I am allowed to dream big.....it's what keeps me going....dreams of finally getting to goal weight at weight watchers....dreams of climbing stairs without hesitation.....dreams of buying that cute black dress right off the rack.....without dreams what would be the point???

No comments:

Post a Comment