Saturday, January 1, 2011

Best of 2010

As I start my new journal for 2011, I felt the need to list what I thought were some (not all of the best)of the best things about 2010.

Here is the list:
1. Road trip to NY with Jenn in July
2. Saw Wicked again in June
3. Went to gym on a regular basis- all year
4. Weighed a lot less at the end of the year than the beginning
5. Mom was well enough of visit SC- December
6. Started to explore healthier eating option- Earth Fare, quinoa, less soda
7. Love Weight Watchers new Points Plus program
8. Kept up with blog since I started it in March
9. Jenn a huge help during the year especially during our recent floods in the house
10. Incentives never hurt.

A nice list. I had no idea at the start of 2010 where the year would go but now in review it was a blast !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment