Sunday, October 16, 2011

Back In The Pool

I promised myself I would get back into the gym on a regular schedule again. I made the point of getting to the Water Aerobics classes on Tuesday and Thursday. The hard part was this meant I must leave the office by 5:10....no ifs ands or buts....that is hard for me......I keep saying to myself ....I will just do one more thing. I finally just have to get up and leave. I get to the gym and am kind of frazzled. But after I am in the pool a few minutes....I start to relax. It is so therapeutic. I have to remember that I matter......it is easy to get lost in the shuffle. That was my mistake before....I put myself behind so many things......I have to say to myself.....Donna the office will not fall apart if you leave to go to the gym.

By the time I get home......a lot of the stresses of the day are gone.....the gym works it magic on me.....it feels wonderful!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment