Saturday, October 8, 2011

Steve Jobs Quote....

Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life.

I think I have been living someone else's life. I have ......for the most part.......lived the life I think I was expected to by others. It is only now that I am thinking about the life I want to live. I want to not feel obligated to be a person's source of happiness. I want the freedom to seek my own happiness wherever that may be. I want to know true love. I want to have a safe place....a refuge. I want to be able to do what I want to do and when I want to do it.

Reality is I can't just take off and do whatever I want. I am the breadwinner, the medical benefit provider and I have a conscience......there is a lot written between all of these lines......

I do believe I still have time to live my life and I think with the blessings of most of the people I know, love and respect.....

Thinking about taking steps to make them happen......very scary.....but lately these ideas do not seem impossible.....just one step at a time.....one dream at a time......one day at a time......

No comments:

Post a Comment