Sunday, October 9, 2011

Renewed Gym Membership

As I mentioned in my previous post, I renewed my gym membership for another 2 years. It is hard to believe it has been 21 months since I first walked in the gym. Do I see major changes in my physique? Not really but there have been changes I can see.......during my recent trips I walked, I climbed and lifted and I carried. These are things I could not do before at least not as well as I can now. I no longer look for the closest spot in the parking lot. I now try to stand for longer periods of time. I feel so guilty if I cannot make it to the gym for one reason or another. I hope the next two years give me more mobility, endurance and the physical changes I seek. The 2 years will go by in a flash.....and I will continue to take you all along to see how it goes....

No comments:

Post a Comment