Sunday, October 16, 2011

Do I Need An Adventure?

You would think the last 2 months has provided me with more adventure than I would need in a year. But I am feeling the need for another kind of adventure but I am not sure what I want. Is it a trip? Is it visiting relatives or friends? Is it breaking out and doing something different. I see others around me doing things and I envy them. The problem is I don't know what it is I want to do.....

I have to figure it out. I think my new job has given me satisfaction career wise so that is a place I can leave alone. I am writing my blog regularly so check that off. The fall is my favorite time of year and I am happy the weather is finally cooling off. So what is it that I am lacking that makes me feel empty at times....

There are not "things" that I desire (well except an IPAD") OK and maybe a convertible......LOL.....but inside I feel like I need something......maybe more time with friends.....more laughter.....the hard part is by the end of the week I am so tired all I want to do is sit in my recliner and read (after the gym of course)....I can't wait for things to happen.....maybe I need to make them happen.....OK a new challenge.....what can I do to shake tings up....

Stay tuned.....as I try to sort this out......do others feel like this.....I can't believe it is just me bored with the monotony of every day life.....or is it???

No comments:

Post a Comment