Sunday, October 9, 2011

I Am Clumsy...

I tend to blame my size for the coordination I lack. Maybe that is not the case......maybe I am just clumsy. When I was walking onto a plane I would try to wheel my laptop bag down the aisle. Those aisles are not wide. My bag would get caught and bang along the aisle. It took me 4 flights to figure out if I carried it by it's handles down the aisle I moved quicker and didn't have any problems. The banging and getting the bag caught made me look uncoordinated. Something as simple as picking up the bag made me stand out less from the other travelers.....which is what I want.

Even walking can be an issue.....instead of dragging my feet.....I now pick them up when I walk......guess what....I trip less!!

I do have to think about the things I do....probably more than most people do but if I appear less clumsy then it is worth a few seconds thinking before doing.

I will never be graceful.......I will always have a fear of falling.....but at least I can minimize doing the things that make me look foolish......I said minimize not erase totally......I am not looking for miracles.....I just want to blend in.....is that too much to ask?????

No comments:

Post a Comment