Saturday, October 8, 2011

The Business Card

Any time I start to feel a little too big for my britches.....life throws me a reality check. I have a new job I love. I have been sent on trips for training and to meet other managers. I have been given a laptop and blackberry to do my job efficiently and effectively. I am almost through my test cases. And I have business card's. I have had business cards before but these say Donna Pizzlongo Vice President. I have to admit after all these years it was nice to see the title on the business card. OK my head may have swelled just a little bit......but then reality slapped me in the face.....

One of the people on my team came into my office with some questions. She sat down and we went over the issues. I was checking something on the computer for her when I saw her take one of my business cards from the $1 business card holder I treated myself to from Staples. Here is where the reality check took place......the next thing I saw was her using the card to clean the dirt out from under her finger nails......LOL.......LOL......thank goodness she took the card with her.......OK so I am not such a big shot after all........LMAO

No comments:

Post a Comment