Saturday, December 10, 2011

Where Are You Christmas - Part 3

I am still in search of Christmas. I thought I felt it for a few seconds here and there. Not with the overwhelming excitement I felt as a child but there have been a few moments of the Christmas feeling.

Each day at 5:00, I turn my Iphone to the Pandora application. I have Christmas music as one of my stations. OK.....let's talk for a second about Pandora.....this is amazing.....I started using it by accident.....I was at work after 5:00 and I pulled out my IPOD to plug into my little portable speaker but the battery was dead, I was telling Jenn about that on the phone and wanted her to remind me to charge up the battery so I could use it after hours. Jenn said I should use Pandora in the meantime. WOW....that app is great.....I use it each day after 5:00 while I work.....the sound is great and I don't use a lot of the phone battery.....

Anyway......I just want you to know I did feel Christmas even if it was only for a few fleeting seconds......hopefully this week I will feel it a little more......I am running out of time.....Christmas is only 2 weeks away.......so I better find Christmas fast.....other wise I have to wait another 52 weeks to feel it again.....

No comments:

Post a Comment