Saturday, August 27, 2011

Getting Back In The Swing

This week I started working with my own team. The hours and days flew. Each day I learned more and more. I am enjoying all of this so much. I am pleased that I am remembering more than I thought I would. But by Friday......I was pooped. My boss walked past my office at about 4:00 and asked me if I was OK. I said why "do I have a deer in the headlights look?" She said two words I hadn't heard in a while....she laughed and said "Month end." I had forgotten how crazy month end is.....if you have worked in retail mortgage you understand what those words mean. My boss said, "Don't worry, you will get back in the swing of it." She is right I will...it is funny how you forget some aspects of your job.....how the heck could I forget what month end is like??? When Jenn called to see if we were going grocery shopping I told it had been a crazy day and said "you know....month end".....even Jenn said "Oh Mom I haven't heard you say that in a long time." Month end gives you an adrenaline rush......and then on the 1st of the month you start to breath again!!!

Welcome back to retail mortgage Donna......welcome back......

No comments:

Post a Comment