Sunday, August 21, 2011

Will I Ever Be Happy With My Reflection In The Mirror

I think I could be a size 2 and still not be happy with my reflection. I will always be critical of my appearance. The person who looks back at me may have made some improvements but in my head I will always see the fat me. I could spend years on an analyst couch and never figure this out. I have to learn to love myself and that is very hard to do. I am trying........if I didn't care at all about myself I would have continued on the self-destructive path I was on.......but I finally got it.......it was like a light bulb going on over my head.......I needed to take care of me!!!!!

I am trying hard to like myself by doing the exercise, watching what I eat and making some other lifestyle changes that I think are to my benefit.

I may never be totally happy with the reflection in the mirror but if I can at least get comfortable with what I see......that would be a huge accomplishment.......

No comments:

Post a Comment