Saturday, August 6, 2011

When you change your mind, you change the world.

How is that for a great title......no I didn't make it up......I read it somewhere. I can't remember who the author was but it did get me thinking. By changing my mind about the things I eat, the choice to exercise and the working at a healthier lifestyle......am I changing the world???

My world.....YES!!! And changing my world affects others like a ripple in the water when you throw a rock in the water. It affects my family, friends and maybe even those I do not know......my trainer said I could help to inspire others. I have never thought of myself as inspirational.

But the idea that what I am doing might impact someone else.....WOW.....that is pretty cool.....I really like that.....it makes me want to keep going.....even if it is just for one more day........

No comments:

Post a Comment