Sunday, August 21, 2011

Something Other Than Flats.....

Friday, I decided to wear my new crocs to work. They were sandals with a wedge heel. I put them on and realized how long it had been since I wore anything but flats. I lasted about an hour in them. My knees were aching a little. Fortunately, I brought another pair of shoes with me.

I am hoping as I lose weight my knees won't hurt as much from just a little heel. I would like to wear something other than flats. No, I am not looking to wear stiletto's but something with a little more style.

Most of you know my favorite shoes are flip flops. I started wearing them when I was a teenager and they have been a part of my wardrobe ever since and long before they were an acceptable form of footwear, Hey, I was a trend setter.......If I could wear them 24/7 I would be a happy camper.

I have already told Jenn when I head off to my final resting place......make sure I am wearing flip flops.....

No comments:

Post a Comment