Saturday, August 6, 2011

Trying to wear some new things.....

You all know I did some shopping recently. I still have to get some slacks in navy, brown and grey. On Friday, I work black slacks, a floral print button down shirt with a green tank top underneath. The tank was a camisole style with lace edging. The floral print shirt had the colors blue, black and green. The tank had the matching green. When I put it on, I loved the way it looked.

When I got to work, my boss said "You heard about wearing green on Friday." I said I hadn't. It turns out that one of the company colors is green (the other is purple). A lot of employees wear green on Friday's. So, I was already fitting in.....

What they didn't know is I was enjoying wearing a new top and breaking out of the usual solid tops that I wear. Next week, I may breakout and wear one of the other print tops I purchased recently. We will just have to wait and see....

I will have to keep you all in suspense.....will she or won't she......you will just have to wait until next week to find out.....

No comments:

Post a Comment