Saturday, August 6, 2011

Who says Water Aerobics is not a good workout

I went to water aerobic on Thursday. OMG!!!!!!!!!! The class was intense!!! It was non-stop running, jumping, kicking and on and on. The instructor was great. She kept us moving the whole time. By the time we were done, my arms ached and my legs were numb. At 6:30 she had us stretching and I thought.....so that is why she made it so intense.....the class is only a half hour tonight......but I was wrong!!!! That was just the break she was giving us before we started with the weights. I was so tired I just put on my cover-up and walked out of the gym. My bathing suit was dripping wet and my cover-up was soaked but I didn't care.....I just wanted to get in the car and breath.

Anyone, who turns their nose up at water aerobics and thinks it is a class for weenies should have been at that class. I am sure I was quite a sight when I had to put my hands on the side of the pool and jump up as if I was trying to get out of the pool.......thank goodness there wasn't a camera for that lovely sight!!!

No one ever said this was going to be easy...did they?????

No comments:

Post a Comment