Sunday, May 15, 2011

She's Back.....Carol The Trainer Returns!!!!

Carol was back at the gym last week. I forgot how "special" our time together can be.....

We started out with 5 kilo weights in each hand and I climbed the stepper. Over and over again.... Then I had to put one of the weights on the floor, squat down, pick up the weight with both hands and lift it over my head.....over and over again.... Next was a sideways form of jumping jacks......over and over again..... We then lifted weights from my side over my head, then one arm over my head then the other followed by front weight lifts.....over and over again.... Then just me climbing the stepper......over and over again.....

Then we started the process all over again and again......

I had been working out in the pool while Carol was away.....now here I was sweating from body parts I didn't know I had......

Welcome back Carol!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment