Saturday, May 21, 2011

You Will Never Find Your Passion Unless You Follow Your Heart

Passion....

What am I passionate about???

Family and friends...writing.....cooking (I don't mean the weekly meals but the special ones) when I have the time to really plan....laughing until I cry....good books.....the gym (this only became a passion in the last year).....the beach.....the sound of the ocean.....one 6 inch snowfall......Christmas......my Kindle....the New York Times on Sunday......a large cup of coffee.....cheese (LOL.....yes I said cheese.....in almost any form)....learning to speak Italian....

I have started to follow my heart.....some of the steps I am taking are small baby steps......some major steps take thought and planning......

My passions are what helps me get through each day.....my dreams make me look forward to the future......my heart takes the lead as the rest of me gladly follows along.......

No comments:

Post a Comment