Sunday, May 8, 2011

Stress Relief 101

Some times the stress just builds up and up and I hit a breaking point. At that point I feel like I am going to cry. I hate crying when it is because of stress and frustration.

I don't mind crying at a sad movie or from happiness......but I hate that I cry when I am angry....I feel like the world says "Oh look at her she can't control her emotions."

Well guess what......I am a crier......I can't change it so I might as well accept it. Anyway, what is so wrong about letting loose with a few tears....is it so bad to show your true emotions?

I also cry when I laugh.....real tears.....running down my face.....mascara running....the more I laugh the more I cry......what a mess!!!

Here is an example case and point.....I just got off the phone with my brother......we had a conversation that was so funny I ended up in tears......I couldn't stop laughing....

And why does the world think this is wrong??? I am a crier.....not a damn thing I can do about it.....some things we cannot change and that is one of mine......

Make me mad....I cry.....I get stressed.....I cry.....make me laugh.....I cry....

Oh get over it.....pass me some tissues and buy some stock in Kleenex.....as long as I can laugh more over the happy events then the sad ones I am good.....

No comments:

Post a Comment